Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Welcome to the Zooklets Blog

Thought it would be easier to start our own blog for all of you to see updates of our little Zooklets. Keep checking back occasionally to see new pictures.





They just love being comforted by Mommy. They are rather calm in this picture, but if it had been taken earlier, you would have seen them both screeming. That's always fun.

Happy Nana!





Gangsta' Eliza. Gotta love the hoodies.

Norah's smile. Just makes my heart melt.



Eliza loves her bumpo. Doesn't it look like she's singing?



Just chillin' Eliza. It's always funny when we catch them in poses like this one.




Won't be much longer that we'll be able to do this, but they just look so cute in there together.

















































6 comments:

Take My Cape said...

YEA! Nice to see you ladies! Welcome to blogland!

Unknown said...

I second the welcome to the world of blogging!

The girls are getting so big! I love the cheeks! Keep the pics coming!

One of these days I'll finish their "birthday present" and get it in the mail to you all...

Christine said...

Oh my goodness are they adorable!!! :) Congrats to both of you on the girls!

Take My Cape said...

We need MORE pics!! Come on! If you're going to blog you have to do it a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They are so cute! Best of luck!

Michael, Laura, and Julia Clark

John Ryan said...

Hello, It was nice to finally see what all the fuss has been about. You did a really good job reproducing x2, Im sorry that I will not be seeing you over Christmas, I send you all my love and once again congradulations they are both beautiful... oh ya the cats look good too.